Interswitch is a Pan-African Integrated Payment company, founded in Nigeria but committed to Africa. Interswitch contribute to Africa by facilitating intuitive forms of exchange of value across cultures.
You’ll get the chance to work across the backbone functions supporting interswitch’s operations & service delivery.
Driving transformational initiatives across InfoTech.
Customer Support, Core Operations, Customer Experience etc
To be considered for this internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate from any recognized University
- Minimum of second-class upper division in any field of study
- NYSC either currently completed orientation or completed the service year.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team.
- Must be tech savvy.
- For candidates not older than 27 years of age
Application Deadline: November 20th 2020
Method of Application: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: