GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Individual for our Graduate trainee program.
- You should be an open-minded individual who is ready to learn and grasp consumer behavior, trends, and generate creative ideas.
- You should also have basic knowledge in specialized marketing concepts, principles and branding tactics.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization,advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- BSc / BA Second Class (Upper Division, 2:1) in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Age 22-25 years.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Basic understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Fast Learner and Self starter
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel and Google Sheet etc.)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Project/ Time Management Skills.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.