Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineering Trainee, Chemical
Job Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Position available for: Both
Fuction/Domain: Organization Development
Experience in Year(s): 1
Slot: 20 Openings
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- The trainees have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc / B.Eng / B.Tech Engineering Graduates / post graduates in the disciplines of Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of second class upper (2:1).