Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) is a group company of Indorama Corporation, a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America.
IEFCL is one amongst the ambitious greenfield projects of Indorama in Nigeria and is the world’s largest single-train Urea – Fertilizer plant, commissioned in June 2016.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Diploma Engineer Internship Program
Job Code: 06
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duration of Internship: 18 months
Details, Professional Qualification & Skills
- Eligibility: National Diploma / Equivalent from Federal Polytechnics and Technical Education Institutes
- Disciplines: Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Petroleum & Petrochemical.
- Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 & 2020 shall be preferred.
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to two stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) and Personal Interview or certificate upon completion of internship program.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for training.
- Absorption into the regular rolls of the company will be based on the successful completion of the internship program and availability of vacancy in the organization.
- All successful candidates shall be eligible for certificate upon completion of internship program.
- Interns would be a paid consolidated monthly stipend during the period of internship.
- The interns are eligible to use the company’s transport and can avail canteen facility as per company policy.