Services Beverages Africa Limited deals in food, drink and confectioneries. We are focused on manufacturing and expanding our distribution network and introducing new products to the market to fuel our growth. Basically, we are a health-related consumer goods firm famous for our condensed milk and formula milk products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage operations, staffing and sales along with profit goals in sole assigned retail store.
- Ensure complete conformance with entire store operations policies.
- Manage store’s inventory with all established company guidelines.
- Ensure to receive, check and place all merchandise orders.
- Comply with company’s defined selling methods to sell merchandise to customers.
- Head responsibility to keep store clean along with uncluttered.
- Manage work plans within established budgets with purpose to attain optimal store coverage.
- Hire, train, guide, discipline, revise and terminate organization’s employees.
- Learn about all financial goals of facility and organization through supervising and studying financial performance.
- Interpret profit and loss statements along with sales forecast.
- Develop, maintain and manage departmental as well as facility budgets.
- Manages facility through training as well as working in every facility’s operational areas inclusive of sales floor, front-end, merchandise flow along with offices.
- Ensure clean and safe environment through training.
- Participate in all safety activities like safety inspections, risk control meetings, facility tours and accident reviews.
- Attain individual sales objectives as well as customer service goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 1 – 4 years Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.