Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Academy programme – Digital and Advanced Programming
Job Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Programme Duration: Six (6) weeks
- The programme is designed to support fresh and experienced graduates to gain proficiency in advanced programming skills such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and other emerging technologies. Also, the programme provides opportunity to gain practical experience and requisite coaching necessary to excel in today’s workplace. Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
- At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Digital Professionals’ pool with prospective opportunity for placement in digital finance and related roles.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant IT certification
- Proficiency in programming skills such as Visual Basic, R, Python, Java/C#, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI an asset
- Not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.