TeamAce Limited – Our client, an Engineering group of companies with speciality in Sales, Installation, and Maintenance of high capacity electrical equipment is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Engineer – Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
We are searching for enthusiastic self-starter graduates to join our new graduate trainee program.
As a Graduate Trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 1 year work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.