MTN Nigeria Communications Plc is one of Africa’s largest providers of communications services, connecting over 76 million people in communities across the country with each other and the world. Guided by a vision to lead the delivery of a bold new digital world, MTN Nigeria’s leadership position in coverage, capacity and innovation has remained constant since its launch in 2001.
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Digital Marketing
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid international passport
Kindly ENSURE to read the “How To Apply” and “Vacancies” page so you do not miss out on important information.
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2021
For More Information: