Mespire is an educational technology firm providing learning solutions and designs geared towards improving performance and Organizational competence and profitability.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship 2021
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- The primary role of the Intern is to support the design, development and delivery of strategic tech-innovations to clients; to support the process of content curation;to provide professional advice to the senior management; deliver the analytic modules assigned which involves various data gathering, analysis and interpretation of the results.
About The Candidate
Our Ibadan office is looking for candidates who are seeking a 4 – 8 month end of studies internship
They must have the highest level of communication and analytical skills. They will be able to demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
- Problem solving: End-to-end problem solving including analytical, quantitative, intellectual, creative and other challenges.
- Written communication: Efficiently create clear and concise written and graphical work for use in team settings.
- Personal impact and oral communication: Effective oral communication and presentation of own work in a team setting.
- Job management / Teamwork: Collegial and collaborative; carries out fair share of work; consistently adds creative, insightful ideas; meets all deadlines; demonstrates ability to lead and motivate others well.
- Client relations: Contribution to clients’ positive view of Mespire in general and the team in particular.
- Professional skills: Exemplifies critical characteristics of a professional client services consultant.
- Firm contribution: Plays an enthusiastic role in developing the Firm’s earned reputation for high calibre client work and in establishing the personality of the Firm and the Office.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the highest level of academic achievement at first class academic institutions. In addition, they will have an intuitive analytical mind and strong numeracy.
- Through their extra-curricular or academic activities, they will be able to demonstrate strong teamwork skills and be able to communicate very effectively in both written and oral settings.
- Finally, they will through enterprise, academic or other activity have demonstrated a natural entrepreneurial bent, which translates into a ‘get it done’ attitude.
Note: Please submit your CV and cover letter as one document. Please make sure to mention your grades in your CV (A-Level, University Degrees).