The International Peace Scholarship Fund, established in 1949, is a program that provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada
- Applicants must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- Applicants are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
- Applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled, and in residence for the entire school year.
- Applicants must be Females
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition-fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Login to the University application page using your Net ID.
- Be sure to complete the Eligibility and Financial Resources pages within the International/Study Abroad section of the application.
- Complete the application following the instructions.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website